This week has been HECTIC. For some reason, as the semester comes to a close, teachers are really piling up the work. Everything seemed so easy at the beginning of the semester and now, all the work is coming in like an avalanche. Great. At least its almost over. I have been so so sick the past few days with the WORST cough that I just can’t seem to kick. Anyone have any home remedies?
Anyway, since the weather finally started to get chilly, there are a few new things on my radar this week!
1. Teavana tea (my favs 1 & 2). Seriously, have you tried their tea?! It is soooo amazing. I am not a huge lover of tea but Teavana makes the most delicious tea! Always puts me in the mood for a cozy night in bed.
2. St. Tropez tanning mousse. Nobody likes to look like a Cullen. Well, I guess some people. That just isn’t for me though! I love a nice tan glow and St. Tropez gives the perfect glow without looking orange.
4. Kendra Scott. I have been loving her stuff for months now and every time I see anything, I feel obligated to buy it because I love it all.
5. My Chloe perfume smells so good. I want to swim in it.
6. I. Need. These. Pants. Don’t you think they are the cutest?! There are so many amazing outfits I could wear these with.
7. Cleaning out my closet. Sometimes it just feels really good to cleanse your closet and get rid of the old ratty tshirts with holes and the clothes that you just don’t wear! It’s freeing.
8. The new Moschino collection. YES.
9. Wildfox. I am adoring wild fox extra lately. Barbie is all the rage and I’m 100% ok with that.
10. This amazing brand. Their clothing and lingerie is beautiful!
Hope everyone has a great weekend. And stay warm.