We all have that friend or family member that has everything under the sun. What’s the point of getting them a collection from Bath and Body Works when they already have every smell? There isn’t a point. So, how about some more practical options that you know will be small and simple gifts, yet greatly appreciated!
1. An umbrella. This cute designer umbrella is practical and inexpensive. Plus, who doesn’t love Marc Jacobs?
2.These super seasonal and fun socks. Everyone needs to wear socks. These are perfect under boots!
3. How about these super silky and sexy VS panties. Everyone needs panties…well most people. 😛
4. A hair set. This one is super amazing. All of Drybar’s products are fab and smell even better!
5. This amazing little compact mirror! Who doesn’t like to take a little peek at themselves during the day?
6. Some beautiful personalized stationary.
7. My absolute favorite holiday gift towers.
8. One of these awesome boxes!
9. Rosetta Stone would be a really amazing gift for someone who loves to travel but doesn’t need another sweater.
10. Gift cards. This is always a really questionable gift in my family. We have always felt that they were impersonal and really just not a present you would give to someone. Although, the older I get, the more appealing a gift card seems. Its hard to have people buy me presents now because it isn’t always what I want! I would be very happy receiving a gift card.
Hope this list helps out as Christmas gets closer and closer! Yay!